>

4 déc. 2016

November Wrap Up + December TBR



So I'm going to be honest, I finished only one book this November, The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sandeson which was absolutely fabulous. I couldn't imagine it end in any other way. It's a perfect conclusion to an amazing serie. I wish I had seen Ham more but everything else was on point. I know how Inquisitors are made guys. And I love how messed up it is.





Now let's move on to my December TBR ! 
I'm really excited because I've already read two books, I hope my reading will be regular this month. For now, I was lucky, I've read two great books :


2229976326156987Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. I wanted to read this immediately after its release and when I finally got the opportunity to pick it up, I jumped on it. I won't go in depth about my feelings about it but I think you should reread the first book before going into this one. I didn't do that and I was lost for two chaoters I think before starting slowly to remember things and even then I fogot the majority of the characters' backstories so there were some references I didn't understand






If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo. This book is about Amanda, a girl who had to move out to live with her dad after something happened to her. In her new school, she meets Grant. He seems to be a really nice guy but she doesn't know if he could handle her secret : She used to be a boy. 
I've read so much fantasy that I needed a contemporary. I don't usually read those kind of stories but the description caught my attention. 

18584855 





Heartless by Marissa Meyer. This book seems awesome. A retelling of Alice in Wonderland ? I don't need to say more. I'd really like to read the original version first though.
27969100The Assassin Game by Kirsty McKay. I don't really know what it's about but I think there's a killing game in a boarding school and the goal is not to get killed (obviously). It sounds weird and creepy but I haven't read a thriller for a while so I'm excited.
28815474The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena. I've only heard good things about this book and as I said earlier I'm in the mood for thrillers. It's one of those books I really want to like. I don't really know what it's about but I don't want to know anything before going into it.   
Have you read any of those books ? What's on your TBR ? Let Me know in the comments !






1 commentaire: