For the "Get Creative" post, you can do anything. It's time for you to come up with an original idea ! I'm looking forward to reading all of your posts ~
I chose to tell you useful things horror movies taught me, let's get started !
1. Try to get out if a killer comes in your house
I never understood why the characters immediately go to their room when they see the killer. I mean, they should get out as soon as possible ! But nop, they always get trapped... *sigh* I try to warned them though.
2. Don't split upThere's power in number, right ?
3. But even if you don't, you're all going to run when the killer comes anyway
I mean, there's one guy against six persons and for some reasons the six run. They could easily take him down !
4. Do not panicThey're always the first ones to die.
5. Stay with the one who panicsWell, he/she's obviously the one who'll die so you're good.
6.Always check your bathroom to see if anyone's in it.Do I really need to explain this ? I feel like taking a shower is one of the most dangerous things to do in horror movies.
7 You car doesn't like youIt never works when you need it the most ! I'm sure cars made a deal with killers, I don't know but don't trust them.
It's just like in class. Less people means more risks to get caught.
9. Dont try to communicate with spirits
That's creepy ! And scary too...
10. We all have a sadistic sideWe are way too happy when the person we don't like dies. Come on, I'm not the only one... Right ?
That's it, I hope you enjoyed this post.