>

11 sept. 2017

Music Monday | My Current Faves !



Hello everyone !

Today, I'm going to share the songs I'm listening to these days. Music Monday is a meme hosted by  Lauren from Always Me, the only thing you have to do is share the songs you love and link up with Lauren.
Let's get started !

  
No Promises - Cheat Codes ft Demi Lovato




Ko Bop Bop - EXO


You're The One - KAYTRANADA ft SYD



I don't have anything to say about those songs except... They're good ? I think ? 

What do you think about those songs ?
Tell what you're listening to these days ! 

Hope you enjoyed, see you next time.

8 commentaires:

  1. I like the Cheat Codes song, and the video is kinda cool too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have mixed feelings about No Promises; the first time I heard it I liked it okay but I thought it was forgettable? Great picks this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're right, every summer a song like this comes out.

      Supprimer
  3. I haven't heard any of these before now - but I really liked that first! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's why I love Music Monday, I always discover new songs ^^

      Supprimer
  4. WELP, I feel elderly because I have not heard of these bwhaha. I have at least heard of most of the artists, so there's that? ;) Great choices, I enjoyed listening to them!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Haha don't worry I've only heard about these songs recently !

      Supprimer